Our experts at Southern Plumbing do all kinds of building repairs. We are reliable and guarantee quality service for all your requirements. We undertake building maintenance and repairs for both commercial and residential properties. Our workmanship is our pride. We have experience of more than 30 years, which is an asset in getting successful results.
Building maintenance is our specialty. We undertake maintenance projects even when the list varies across a variety of trades.
- Door and window repairs
- Roof leaks, spouting leaks, rusted flashing
- Repair wall holes, fit door stops, leaking taps, rotten timbers
- Locate dampness
- Install ventilation systems
- Replace bulbs to low voltage bulbs
- Remove rubbish
- Break up concrete and relay paths
- Install paving channels and sumps to lead water away from houses
- Install garden irrigation, rainwater storage, and spouting
- Building weather board repairs
- Building insulation
- Kitchen upgrade
- Building warrant of fitness for landlords flats and apartments
- Upgrade bathrooms including design and plan preparation
- Submit building consents on your behalf to the territorial authority (council) and get code compliance certificates
- Get retrospective compliance where the council has lost records or plans or copies of the inspection reports
- Schedule an on-going future building maintenance at regular intervals at no charge for the scheduling
- We can store building plans attached to your property file and the location of key items such as shut off valves and isolation switches.
For building maintenance and repairs in Wellington, give us a call on 0800 484 353.