Southern Plumbing Brochure
About our Business:- Southern Plumbing celebrated its 35th birthday on 1st April 2017.
- 31+ years represents more than 45,000 thousand jobs which have been completed on-time and with our 25,000+ clients.
- There isn’t a job which is:-
- Too small for us to value
- Too large for us to undertake
- Too technical for us to find a solution.
- We provide quality service for every job.
We are never close.
365 days of the year and 24 hours a day. A technician is “on roster” every day/night, and will answer your emergency call-outs. Our quotation guarantee includes:- A summary of what we have agreed to do, after listening to your inquiry and making a professional assessment of the work required.
- Full details of the work covered by our proposal.
- No additional costs will be added to this job, unless there is more work or different work – IT IS NOT AN ESTIMATE!!
- Includes parts required and total labour, e.g. scaffolding.
- Includes GST.
- Includes all travel costs to and from the job.
- If other trade-professions are required for your job, we will arrange and co-ordinate them, if they are included in our price.
- A mutually acceptable time to do the work will be arranged with you, and all work will be completed on time (unless weather disrupts the scheduled time). If not, then
“YOUR JOB ON TIME OR IT IS FREE.”
Our business guarantee includes:-
- Our trades-people hold a current license, which means your work will be fully insured.
- We have Public Liability Insurance which will cover any unforeseen accidents.
- We are members of the Master Plumbers Guarantee, which gives an additional cover for all work completed by Southern Plumbing and Gas Fitting subject to the terms and conditions of that guarantee.
- Public and personal safety is held as a top priority for all our jobs.
- We will ensure that your property is left clean and tidy after our work is completed.
- No frustration with our plumbers not turning up on time.
- We will include things that are needed for the job so they are unlikely to be extras later.
“IF WE DON’T TURN UP AT THE TIME WE PROMISE, YOUR JOB WILL BE FREE” We look forward to your quotation confirmation and doing business with you in the near future.