You need a water heating system the most needed in your home. Investing in a good gas water heater can be beneficial for your pocket as well as the environment. On average, around 20% of energy costs at home are because of heating water. When you think of upgrading your water system with a gas water heating system, you are investing in long-term savings.
Gas water heating has many benefits. Gas water heaters use natural gas or LPG, depending on your preferences. There are two major kinds of gas water heating systems:
- Gas continuous flow
- Gas hot water cylinder
Gas Water Heating Benefits
- Easy installation of gas water heating systems.
- Gas water heaters can be cheaper than electric water heater.
- Gas continuous flow water heaters never run out, and there is no heat loss from stored water.
- More energy efficient.
Existing Common Gas Hot Water Systems:
Common Electric Water Heaters Being Replaced
Rheem Mains Pressure electric water heaters, Rheem Low Pressure Water heaters, Stanley Low pressure water heaters. Various makes of 135L and 180L low pressure water heaters.
Common Replacement Gas Water Heaters
Rinnai has introduced a new gas water heaters which provides endless supply of hot water heater in your home 24/7. You can enjoy hot water whenever you need it without worrying about it. Models come in high efficiency, standard efficiency with internal and external variations.
Storage Gas Water Heaters – Rheem Stellar gas mains pressure water heater. Internal gas water heaters are often not installed due to the high cost of flueing and putting the water heater outside frees up space.
Controllers for gas water heaters can be added in the kitchen and bathroom for auto bath fill and temperature control in those rooms. If no controller is fitted, then the unit is automatically set to 55°C. If a controller is installed, some brands offer a better warranty than the others.
Advantages of External Gas Water Heaters
- Frees up space inside the house for other things.
- Safer than inside water heaters.
- Smaller in size.
- Gas water heating is better for the environment – less CO2 is discharged into the atmosphere.
- Continuous Flow water heaters have endless amounts of hot water.